The University Of Cumbria (UK) is now offering scholarships to undergraduate students. The Cumbria Bursary is a financial award for the first year UK or EU undergraduate students commencing their studies in the 2018/19 academic year at University of Cumbria. It is a non-repayable bursary designed to support students with a household income of less than £25,000.
Get O/A Levels Solved Topical Exam Solutions, Notes & Books
Up to 90 full or part time Cumbria Bursaries available, worth £1,000 per year of study (full time) or £500 per year of study (part time) for up to 3 years for students entering onto full time or substantive part time* undergraduate programmes are available.
There are a further 15 Cumbria Bursaries, worth £1000 per year for up to 4 years for students entering onto courses with integrated foundation years.
Up to one third of our Cumbria Bursaries will be allocated specifically to students who are aged 21 and over on the 1 September 2018, who also meet the eligibility criteria outlined below.
- Student is entering into year 1 or integrated foundation year of a specified undergraduate degree at the University of Cumbria.
- Student has a household income of £25,000 or less as assessed by Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales, Student Finance Northern Ireland or Student Awards Agency Scotland. Assessed by funding provider before 5 October 2018.
Cumbria Bursaries will not be available to students who are:
- Studying less than 50 credits per year.
- Transferring from another institution.
- Undertaking a postgraduate qualification, including PGCE courses.
- Already holding an HE qualification e.g. Cert HE, HND or Foundation Degree.
Deadline: 5th October 2018
In order to require any further information you can email your your query to [email protected]