The Electro Magnetic Spectrum contain different types of waves, some of which are visible to human eye.
Get O/A Levels Solved Topical Exam Solutions, Notes & Books
Properties Of The Electro Magnetic Waves:
- They all are transverse waves.
- They transfer energy from one place to another.
- They can travel through vacuum, no need of medium.
- They all travel at 3 × 108 ms-1 in a vacuum.
- They all travel with the same speed in air.
- They all obey the laws of reflection and refraction.
Long wavelength Short wavelength
Low Frequency High Frequency
Sources And Applications Of Electro Magnetic Waves:
Remember this : Ronald Mcdonald Is Very Ugly eXcept Gary